Tuesday 3 February 2009

What in the name of Jebediah?

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but the last time I checked, we are in a recession. So why on earth do Channel 4 (who are already in financial difficulties) decide to broadcast possibly one of the biggest wastes of both airtime, and money.

I am of course talking about the programme "Girls and Boys Alone", not since the 'programme' Lab Rats, have I seen a bigger pile of virtual shit on television.

The programme follows two groups, one with ten boys, and one with ten girls. Who live in separate villages about a mile from each other, with each village having three separate houses for accommodation.

The boys just seem to want to play with water, living off pot noodles and baked beans, and fight, whilst the girls are arguing, making cakes, redecorating with scary messages and cook proper food.

What a load of bollocks...

3 comments:

  1. haha Jebediah. I fucking love that title :D

    Ahhh TV is going to shit anyway with reality television. I will be immensely surprised if this programme lasts more than three episodes. Only lowlifes and retards will watch this.

    And you don't want to be called a lowlife and a retard do you people at home?

    No you don't. So watch the new season of 24 instead :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i detect some blatant advertising there?

    I think so!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack Bauer needs no advertisement.

    If the ratings are low, he will simply torture them until they get higher again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but I will unleash the wrath of Chuck Norris to any negativity.

You have been told...

Counter

free hit counter