Friday 26 February 2010

Grrrrrrrr.... Vampires!!!!

Recently it seems that every film or TV shows only chance of success is if it massively involves Vampires!!!!

However, it's worth pointing out that they are not the traditional Vampires of old, these 'hybrid' vampires- who apparently ooze sex appeal for millions of prepubescent teens across the world have ruined the excitement that I used to feel towards Vampires (no sex pun intended)!

Dracula is the standard, for me, when rating the awesomeness of Vampires. He is traditional, elegant and just plain awesome- especially when Christopher Lee is the star!

But these phonies from- and I'm about to barf- 'Twilight' have completely ruined these once awesome creatures. With their 'rogue' looks they have destroyed Vampires, not only for myself but for future generations as well!

See below for visual evidence!




-not awesome!



- awesome!



'A picture is worth a thousand words, Lee's Dracula speaks volumes!!!




3 comments:

  1. My Jack that was scary. Really made me quiver in fear.

    Never show a large picture of Edward Cullen again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately vommed whilst googling him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but I will unleash the wrath of Chuck Norris to any negativity.

You have been told...

Counter

free hit counter