Tuesday 23 February 2010

Is it a coincidence that God spelt backwards is Dog?

As you can tell by the title, this post isn't going to be embracing 'God' or 'religion'...

In my most humble opinion, the whole idea of religion is overrated. It's more of a ray of hope for those in tough times.

Think about it, if you had the chance to 'repent' for the wrongdoings in your life and be guaranteed a seat in this castle in the clouds, then you would jump at the opportunity. Fortunately not everybody thinks like that, otherwise I'd expect to drunkenly stumble past a long line of heathens wanting to repent.

And then we come to God...

This mythical apparently benevolent, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresence being that created the world in 7 days- I know this is bogus because it took ages to create Ikea which is a miniature world itself.

Anyhow, my view remains Atheist, and I don't really see that changing. However as religion is such a subjective topic of society, no one person is right (except me)!

I apologise for this being so short, but I have just learnt that Cheryl Tweedy is now single :-D

4 comments:

Please feel free to comment, but I will unleash the wrath of Chuck Norris to any negativity.

You have been told...

Counter

free hit counter