Friday 16 January 2009

Bigger, badder, better...

During the refreshing summer of 2008 I decided to join the phenomenon also know as blogger, however due to other commitments I forgot about the blog and let it gather dust until eventually it was a distant memory.

To any of my followers (if I had any) who felt distressed or annoyed at this I offer you my deepest, and most heartfelt, apologies but life goes on.

Currently, I am watching the television phenomenon that is Celebrity Big Brother, and I must be brutally honest, I have found it to be very entertaining. It has been too long since I have felt my blood boil becuase of how annoying Coolio is, or laughed so hard at Vern travelling around the house on a bike.

However, there is one reason I watch Celebrity or just general Big Brother, the goddess that is Davina McCall, my love for her has no bounds. Countless times I have joked with my mum regarding the fact that one day I will bring Davina round for dinner. In my opinion, she can do no wrong.

I will try to post a blog tomorrow regarding the headlines, or a television programme that has annoyed or excited me, so until the keep reading!

You dig?!

Lee :-D

1 comment:

  1. "Davina McCall is a cankerous whore!

    ...

    Hey man, remember way back when I said Davina McCall is a cankerous whore? I'm sorry, man. I did not mean that. She's not."

    Yay for Tropic Thunder quotes :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but I will unleash the wrath of Chuck Norris to any negativity.

You have been told...

Counter

free hit counter