Wednesday 21 January 2009

Bye, bye Bush...

As I was watching Obama's inauguration, I came to the realisation that there is one man who has provided America with so much hilarity, comfort and entertained so many American households for the last eight years.

The aformentioned man, who now resides in Texas, will be truly missed by Americans, and the rest of the world. The same man should seriously consider, in my opinion, a career in comedy writing, because his comedy is far greater that any other politition on the planet.

I am talking, of course, about former-president George W Bush Jnr.

You will be sorely missed.

2 comments:

  1. I could have sworn blind that I read this on Ross' blog (http://theconfounder.blogspot.com) only two days ago...

    Must be my vivid imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me. i read ross's one, then this one and its pretty much exactly the same :S

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but I will unleash the wrath of Chuck Norris to any negativity.

You have been told...

Counter

free hit counter